Long pre-trip report

Well we have just over a year to go now and nothing much new to report. We have recently started vlogging on youtube as well, just to keep busy until we go. If anyone is interested our channel is Joe & Donna. Also have Twitter and Instagram. I may be over 40 but I dont mind a little technology :) and making the most of it as really enjoying talking to a few people on all mediums to get to know some other Disney fans. Have a trip booked to WB Harry Potter Studio tour soon so will report back on that (not Disney but its a fun trip). Take care all

Hi DISers. Well yesterday we reached the year to go mark and the reservations appeared on the MDE app. So excited now and still a whole year to go. Anyway on to our recent adventures :) We both had a few days off work and spent Thursday shopping at Bluewater including a Disney store visit (dissapointed at whats available recently) We then went to the pictures Friday and saw Bridget Jones Baby and Doctor Strange, DS was very good. Then on Monday we had our visit to Warner Brothers Studio Tour. My wife absolutley loves this place and has been on about going back ever since the train had arrived there. We had an afternoon time slot there and spent 4 or so hours looking around, taking some pics and vlogging. We had a great afternoon and the train section was very well done and you can walk inside it too. Needless to say we spent some money in the shop at the end and was good to see a Fantastic Beasts section in the shop too. No more updates to our plan but Im sure we will start to look in more details at ADR's in the next few months.

Saw Moana on Saturday and loved it. In my opinion its far better then Frozen. Songs to tap your feet too and a good story and even the voice of Dwayne Johnson was a winner for my DW :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter