long line ups at washrooms?

albianne

Mouseketeer
I have just been perscribed some medicine that has the unfortunate side effect of making me run to the washroom (with some urgency, LOL) now I am a bit freaked out that our upcoming visit to DL will be spoiled. Are there a lot of washrooms located throughout the parks, and do they have long line-ups to get in? My biggest fear is that when needed it will be a long walk away followed by a 20 minute wait. Sorry for posting about such a delicate subject matter but I just know I'll get good advice here, thanks.

We've never had a problem with lines, with the exception of immediately following shows or parades, but you can get around this if you immediately head to the second closest bathroom instead of the closest!

Of all the public bathrooms I've been in, Disney's are the best. I've never had to wait in a line in a Disney women's rest room, plus there is always someone cleaning them constantly.

If there ever was a line, I'm sure you could ask to cut in line if it was an "emergency". But I don't think this is something you'll have to worry about, as long as you are aware of where the nearest one is located.

The very very best washrooms are in the lobby of the Grand California Hotel.

They are a vacation in and of themselves.

I don't recall much of a line anywhere in the parks. If there is, it moves very quickly, we are all too excited to go to the next ride! :flower:

Adventureland, New Orleans Square, & Frontierland can all get bad lines in the late afternoon and evening. If I'm waiting for Fantasmic, I make the trek over to the Hungry Bear restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter