Long Island Disers!

Well the fish mystery is solved D's posted the picture on line and someone said it's a juvenile barrel fish.

They said people have also been catching two other types of fish not so common here.

How is everyone doing?
It's Long Island Restaurant week November 4-11

we tried a new place that ds3 picked out for a family birthday dinner. We didn't get the $29.95 menu but they also offered a $40 prix fixe which everyone got.

My new dil's father died suddenly so we went to New Hyde Park several days. So sad. She and d's were married only 7 weeks.

How is everyone doing?
It's Long Island Restaurant week November 4-11

we tried a new place that ds3 picked out for a family birthday dinner. We didn't get the $29.95 menu but they also offered a $40 prix fixe which everyone got.

My new dil's father died suddenly so we went to New Hyde Park several days. So sad. She and d's were married only 7 weeks.

Thank for the reminder, I hadn't realized that it was Restaurant week again, we've gotten good deals in the past.

And I'm so sorry about your Dil's dad, that is so sad.

Hi all, did not know this group existed!
We went shopping at the Roosevelt Field Mall a couple of weeks ago and had a quick bite and drink at Seasons 52. Had heard of it, though never had the chance to stop in. We loved the food and the décor and want to go back soon for an actual meal. Thanks for the reminder about Restaurant Week! I checked and they have a deal going. Now, if only I can over this bronchitis....:sick:

What restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving in Suffolk County??

Hi all, did not know this group existed!
We went shopping at the Roosevelt Field Mall a couple of weeks ago and had a quick bite and drink at Seasons 52. Had heard of it, though never had the chance to stop in. We loved the food and the décor and want to go back soon for an actual meal. Thanks for the reminder about Restaurant Week! I checked and they have a deal going. Now, if only I can over this bronchitis....:sick:
Feel better! Seasons 52 is Great..

We just got back from our Disney trip. It was 58 the first day, 63 the second and our last day was 83!!
We stayed at the Swan. Terrible construction and terrible transportation issues. The Christmas party was fun and 3 drunk ladies sat next to dh at the Candlelight Processional. We saw Robby Benson. I don't think he was that great.
our last night a server spilled a tray of drinks down dh back. Not her fault. A supervisor was trying to rush and squeeze by. What a mess! Poor dh was not happy!

our southwest flights we got the middle seat empty both ways Hooray!

now back to reality. Anyone in Nassau have their taxes go up?

We just got back from our Disney trip. It was 58 the first day, 63 the second and our last day was 83!!
We stayed at the Swan. Terrible construction and terrible transportation issues. The Christmas party was fun and 3 drunk ladies sat next to dh at the Candlelight Processional. We saw Robby Benson. I don't think he was that great.
our last night a server spilled a tray of drinks down dh back. Not her fault. A supervisor was trying to rush and squeeze by. What a mess! Poor dh was not happy!

our southwest flights we got the middle seat empty both ways Hooray!

now back to reality. Anyone in Nassau have their taxes go up?
Can you expand on the construction and transport problems you had? We'll be staying at BWI in a few weeks and although the other Epcot Area hotels are on the other side of the bridge hope the walkway hasn't been obstructed. TIA!

Our hotel had its own construction itself.

The rest is caused by the skyliner cables which they say should be done by the 15th?

If it's not d one the boats leave Epcot before the fireworks so you would have to walk back if you want to see the fireworks if that construction is not done by the time you get there.

Our hotel had its own construction itself.

The rest is caused by the skyliner cables which they say should be done by the 15th?

If it's not d one the boats leave Epcot before the fireworks so you would have to walk back if you want to see the fireworks if that construction is not done by the time you get there.
Thanks for the update!:) During Thanksgiving we only opted to see all of Illuminations once at the bridge by the Italy Pavillion; soooooo worthy and a different prespective from the view at the Epcot Area hotels' lake.

Can anyone tell me if the upper level seats at Nassau Coliseium would be ok to watch a hockey game from?

it's for a gift so I think those prices are my limit. Just wondering if the view is ok or should I consider something else.

Can anyone tell me if the upper level seats at Nassau Coliseium would be ok to watch a hockey game from?

it's for a gift so I think those prices are my limit. Just wondering if the view is ok or should I consider something else.

Coliseum is small- pretty much any seat is good

What does everyone think of Stop and Shop buying King Kullen?
I really don't like the one Stop and Shop we go to and at the nearest King Kullen I think the prices are too high.

What does everyone think of Stop and Shop buying King Kullen?
I really don't like the one Stop and Shop we go to and at the nearest King Kullen I think the prices are too high.

Not thrilled but I've been doing most of my food shopping at shop rite since S&S took over waldbaums.

I won't shop at King Kullen because they are so overpriced- I typically go to the stop and shop by me, stew leonards and Uncle Giuseppes.
I can see them closing the King Kullen in Lindenhurst though because it is pretty darn small.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Anyone grieving their property taxes in Suffolk? My son lives in the Town of Huntington and he says he is.

Also has anyone did all the paperwork for the new drivers license? Dh did and it was ok. When I briefly looked at it I need the marriage license, birth certificate etc? My head swims.

Happy Spring!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Anyone grieving their property taxes in Suffolk? My son lives in the Town of Huntington and he says he is.

Also has anyone did all the paperwork for the new drivers license? Dh did and it was ok. When I briefly looked at it I need the marriage license, birth certificate etc? My head swims.

Happy Spring!

I didn't know there were new drivers licenses- I renewed mine a few months ago but didn't have to fill out any kind of paperwork where I needed to give a marriage license (what if you are not married??).
My property taxes are very low so grieving them wouldn't do anything for me at all. We kept the house in grams name but in a living trust so we get the low income senior citizen rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts