Long Island Disers!

A lucky family from Bayport just won the Spirit Airlines Disney contest. Trip for 50 family members at the Grand Floridian. She wrote an essay about celebrating family birthdays, and anniversaries. Wow!

A lucky family from Bayport just won the Spirit Airlines Disney contest. Trip for 50 family members at the Grand Floridian. She wrote an essay about celebrating family birthdays, and anniversaries. Wow!
50?!!? That’s amazing! I don’t think I have 50 family members that I want to go on vacation with. :laughing:

What does everyone think of this? Just saw this on the news. They said NY is the only state that is not allowed to bill insurance companies for ambulance services but now a bill is being considered.
Never knew that.
I only have been in an ambulance two years ago when I almost died. Funny because I asked them - how much is this going to cost?

When you’re having an emergency it’s the last thing you want to have to worry about. By all means it should be covered!

I’ve been in an ambulance, and didn’t pay out of pocket. If insurance didn’t pay, who did?

It depends on the ambulance. If it was from a volunteer organization there was more than likely no charge. If it was a county ambulance or private company, that's when there's a fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter