Long Hold Time for PS Today!

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Has anyone been calling in this morning Wednesday Oct 15th for a PS? I have been on hold all morning...what the heck is going on??

Yes - I sat on hold for 45 minutes! I finally gave up and hung up. That was around 9:30am. I'm on hold again right now, it's been about 5 minutes. I wonder what's going on?

Thank goodness I'm a DC member and I can use the 800 number!!!

Originally posted by Rhonda
Yes - I sat on hold for 45 minutes! I finally gave up and hung up. That was around 9:30am. I'm on hold again right now, it's been about 5 minutes. I wonder what's going on?

Thank goodness I'm a DC member and I can use the 800 number!!!

I also called on the 800# but finally i hung up and went through to reservations to tell them I had been on hold for at LEAST a half an hour, and the girl I spoke to said she could help me with the PS and she did just that.
I was never on hold for the reservation desk, isn't that funny? They have PLENTY of people to take reservations for a stay, but none for PS? Weird....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter