London / Paris Here We Come!!! 9/2 - 9/10/11

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
And the Queen has landed!! I will never be able to look at the gates to Buckingham Palace again without thinking of Kevin, John and Matt's golf cart exit.:rotfl2:

Laurie

• Simba001

Mouseketeer
    Holy Crap!!! How did I not see this when we were at DLP! I had no idea that you could go down into the Nautilus!!! That would have been on my "Must do" list!!!

I did, and it had the same cool retro-futuristic aesthetic as the rest of Discoveryland.

[/IMG]

This is making me want to go on the Knights and Lights Adventure even more! Mike, I am sorry you missed this. I do believe you must return and visit the Nautilus.

Chropistopy

DIS Veteran
    I couldnt stop thinking about the ceremony!! What a night
    Such a great trip!
    Me too, Karen! With the amount of spectical that they put into locking up the tower for the night, you wouldn't think it would be easy to walk away with the keys...any keys.

• sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
    Me too, Karen! With the amount of spectical that they put into locking up the tower for the night, you wouldn't think it would be easy to walk away with the keys...any keys.
    I agree, Christy! That's kind of the last thing you'd expect!

Sayhello

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
    Administrator
    Laurie, I have SkyNews live playing on my AppleTV and they are in full Royal Baby watch mode.

• jcb

always emerging from hibernation
    For supposedly speaking English, they have a strange way of announcing this event. The "Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm today."

I mean, it sounds like the poor girl had nothing whatsoever to do during the delivery.

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
    Administrator
    For supposedly speaking English, they have a strange way of announcing this event. The "Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm today."

I mean, it sounds like the poor girl had nothing whatsoever to do during the delivery.
    Oyez

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
    Laurie, I have SkyNews live playing on my AppleTV and they are in full Royal Baby watch mode.
    Much better than me trying to stream it on my iphone!!! (especially since my screen has a huge spiderweb crack all over it) I can't believe how long I spent staring at a door, and of course the second I have a meeting is when all the action is!

Laurie

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel

It's an OLD tradition, so they use OLD words! :confused3

His Royal Highness Prince of Cambridge.

Sayhello

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW