London Calling

Hope everyone has a great time! I won’t be able to make the 8th

I thought they said it was at The MUSEUM of the Order of St John (which is in Clerkenwell) ?
You’re right as it turns out. There’s a fair number of things in Clerkenwell called St John and Google failed me on this one :(

You’re right as it turns out. There’s a fair number of things in Clerkenwell called St John and Google failed me on this one :(

I am rarely ever up that way myself but meant to be an nice area.

I’m an East London girl.

I did find R/T for under $600 so that’s pretty reasonable. It might be possible....

Okay if I plan it right I might be able to pop along on the 8th for a couple of hours before high tailing it to Newcastle.

It is for a night out so if I get the 3pm train I should be able to make it.

It looks like it's going to be a busy bee weekend for me. Busy but fun yay!!

there is nothing in London except
the British Museum
the Victoria and Albert Museum
Buckingham Palace
Tate Modern
Houses of Parliament
Saint Pauls Cathedral
Westminster Abbey
Tower of London
Science Museum
Hyde Park
Kew Gardens

And no good theatre too
except
Harry Potter and Cursed Child at Palace Theatre
Book of Mormon at Prince of Wales Theatre
Hamilton at Victoria Palace Theatre
School Of Rock – The Musical at the Gillian Lynne Theatre

ps. Book of Mormon is for Adults only but its very well written and smart theatre

#fatduckforthewin #worthgoingtobray #bestmealever

there is nothing in London except
the British Museum
the Victoria and Albert Museum
Buckingham Palace
Tate Modern
Houses of Parliament
Saint Pauls Cathedral
Westminster Abbey
Tower of London
Science Museum
Hyde Park
Kew Gardens

And no good theatre too
except
Harry Potter and Cursed Child at Palace Theatre
Book of Mormon at Prince of Wales Theatre
Hamilton at Victoria Palace Theatre
School Of Rock – The Musical at the Gillian Lynne Theatre

ps. Book of Mormon is for Adults only but its very well written and smart theatre

#fatduckforthewin #worthgoingtobray #bestmealever

Ahem ...you left one small one out, 36 Craven St., Benjamin Franklin’s home from his time spent in London and the only existing residence. A good for us on this side of the pond anyway -might be worth the $600 flight since it was closed by a freak water problem when I was there a few years ago!

Dagnabbit - my wife and I will be leaving London for Dover on the morning of the 8th. Have a pint for me, somebody... :drinking1

Just RSVP'd to the Facebook invite now need to plan my trip to Newcastle around it - as long as I can get there for Dinner I'm golden :tongue:

Hi all, new member but long time listener!

What is the format for these kind of events?

I am excited to travel down and meet the team, but don't really know what to expect?

...will also need to persuade my other half to come down with me as it is a long drive and I will most likely get lost in London by myself haha

I am umming and ahhing over being able to come. I attended the last London meet many years ago and got to see Pete, Kevin and John. This was when I was a much bigger poster on the boards than I am now (life now gets in the way, but I'm still an avid listener/watcher).

However, I am due with my first child on the 16th, and although London isn't too far away from my family home, it's not easy from where I currently live (East Midlands). I don't want to RSVP and then be unable to go due to baby arriving early, or wanting to be at home.

I'm going to have to wait and see for now!

Booked my trains and hotels, so excited! Making a weekend of it and also booked a ticket for the 7.30pm show of Aladdin at the West End that night :)

Hi everyone! Another new member here but long time listener!

So excited to meet anyone and everyone going... I'll be the lost looking human in the corner :goodvibes

My husband and I are so excited to meet everyone I watch the podcasts everyday but must admit I've not made time for the Connecting With Walt series yet. In my local area (North Northampton villages) I'm easily recognised as the woman wearing the Minnie Mouse ears; I wear them everyday and call them my happy ears because they make everyone smile (and if you're not making someone smile everyday you're living your life wrong)! We've only made it to WDW once on honeymoon and finances have precluded another trip but we're hoping that will change soon (Only 5 years and counting ). Looking forward to meeting people who are as crazy as me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter