Loki plushies now at ShopDisney

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
In honor of the upcoming second season of Loki debuting this summer ShopDisney has released brand new never before seen Loki plushies and "no they are not Loki plush dolls" but rather the Alligator Loki seen in the show. The Alligator Loki plush is so cool and looks realistic and will be great for an Easter surprise and a great gift for Loki fans as well. There is also a shoulder plush of Aliigator Loki released too. I must admit Marvel is really smart to add the animal stars to the plush line such as Lucky The Pizza Dog Toothgrinder And Toothgnasher and now Alligator Loki has joined the line of Marvel animal plushies. I must admit when I first saw this plushie I got very excited because it would be a nice addition to my Marvel plushies. Be sure to check it out when you can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter