Login Name Change?

Carrie Andrews

Earning My Ears
I created an account, and for some reason it's showing my full name instead of the username I chose. Can it be changed?

I recommend you create a new account with the username you'd like. You may need to change the email address on this one, even something jibberish since you don't want it active. You can then do all future posting from the new account and the 2 posts you've made will fall off the front page and eventually further back.

I just tried this (having the same issue) - but when I try to register a new username it says "new registrations are not currently being accepted." I've tried on different browsers and computers. Any suggestions for me?

I just tried this (having the same issue) - but when I try to register a new username it says "new registrations are not currently being accepted." I've tried on different browsers and computers. Any suggestions for me?
Are you currently logged in when you attempt this? You can't create a new account while logged in.

No :( I've tried on different computers, my cell phone, different browers, clearing my history. I realize I probably sound technology-challenged, but I promise I'm not lol. I had this same issue when I tried to sign up originally several months ago. I was never able to figure out why I couldn't do it on my computer (same error message), but I was able to do it on my cell phone. Thought maybe it didn't like Chrome? But now everything is giving me the same error message :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!