Loews Report Card Incentive

MDCU2003

Had an Awesome Adventure!
Does anyone know if HRH is still doing the following for report card incentives? I found this note on a website but it obviously is dated since it mentions a 2001 report card.

Hey kids! Drag your Mom and Dad to the Loews Hard Rock or Portofino Bay Hotels at Universal Orlando and you can get free dessert, free drinks, and other goodies.

What's the catch? You have to show a 2001 report card with at least one "A" grade when you check in. But that shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Qualifying kids get a wristband and a refillable "Loews Loves Kids" mug for free drinks at hotel restaurants. And when Mom and Dad buy lunch or dinner their smart kid gets a free dessert.

Just so Mom and Dad don't feel left out, they'll get 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when they check in.

According to a Hard Rock Hotel spokesperson, the promotion is open-ended.

It was supposed to be over after labor day weekend. I did hear one person on this board get it after that. I tried in November but was told it had expired. Hey, go ahead and ask when you get there, can't hurt!

My daughter got it in December. We just showed them her report card and they made a copy. She was given a refillable mug and a dessert there may have been some other things but I don't rememeber.

MOMTOMOOTOO-

Did you bring just the most recent report card or the one from the end of the last school year?

scduckman,

My dd had just received her report prior to our stay at HRH. I would think that you would need a current report card. We thought the best "perk" was that such a big deal was made about being a good student. My daughter is in kindergarten and it was her very 1st report card, so it was a big deal to her. The free sodas and desserts were also nice!!

Thanks.

We are going in March and I will make a point of asking DD's teacher for a copy of her last report card!

The Portofino Bay Hotel would not honor this last October. It is really hit or miss. Might as well take them though!

I contacted the public relations department for Loews and found out they are not sure if they will be doing the Grade A Kids or not. She informed me they are currently revamping the kids offerings and will have some cool things in place, but just don't know what they are yet. So I will follow the advice of taking the card with us to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter