Loews Fall in Love Promo...Free companion air ticket

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been discussed, the search function is not activated.

Does anyone have any experience with this promotion? If you stay at one of the Loews hotels in Universal for 2 or more nights this fall you will be given a free companion air ticket.

Is this air ticket pretty restrictive? Is it for a certain airline?

The RPR is going for $169 with this promo.

What is the Entertainment rate at RPR, just to compare?

The ENT rate for a std room RPR was about $110 this year. You can check the thread "What is your date and rate" (at the top of this page) to see what the various (fan, ap) discounts rates were. They're all summed up on the first post.

Am sure a few people have posted that u had to pay pretty expensive airfare to qualify for this promo:jester:

So true Highlander! I looked into this and no way would I pay that for airfare! If you can get an ER or book through hotelkingdom you would be better off. Heres the Airfare structure.

ONE WAY MILEAGE BETWEEN CITIES
COST OF FIRST TICKET

0 to 500 miles
$229

501 to 750 miles
$299

751 to 1000 miles
$399

1001 to 1500 miles
$499

Greater than 1501 miles
$599

http://www.loewshotels.com/fallinlove_conditions.asp

I agree. Having to pay full price airfare in order to qualify for a "free" companion airfare is more expensive than a lot of other fares that are available. I had priced ours and the "qualifying" flights were $399! yikes! I do remember posting about this and someone else said the fare worked out ok from where they were traveling. I WAS able to secure the "fall getaway" discount at Loew's in Philadelphia for New Year's, but we are driving there so airfare didn't matter. I have also realized that just by flying before 8am you can save about $100 per ticket. Worth it to me to get everyone up earlier to catch a flight for our next US trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter