Loew's Club Benefits/Early check in

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
Hi..I signed up and received my card in the mail. Aside from the welcome basket, what other benefits are there.

I read on another post that the Royal Pacific has an express check in for Loew'smembers-we're staying at HRH-do they also have this?

Actually , we are spending the prior week at a timeshare and the final two nights of our vacation at HRH, so I want to check in VERY early Saturday so we can enjoy the Univ. parks. How early have any of you checked in? If we can't check in, they told me they would give us the necessary passes for front of the line. As we're going Aug 30 - Sept 1 (Labor Day weekend), do you think crowds at the parks will be miserable-will our front of the line privilage come in very handy for this?

Thank you....

Lisa

We were there this past labor day and it was'nt aweful crowded but the fotl was still needed. It was a great time to go the weather is very nice atleast that time it was. You can check in when you like but if your rooms are not ready they will issue you a room key anyways for the parks to use as fotl when you come back to the hrh you just go back thru and recheck if your room is ready. You still have charging previlages and such. You could call the front desk from a phone if there's a line and ask them to check for you I've done that then just went to my room and call the bell hop to bring up our bags. Have a wonderful trip.

When I made my reservation they asked what time I would be at the hotel. They said they would try to have a room available for my at 11 when I'm checking in. Does this work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter