Lockers/Bag Free question

Brat, don’t know, as I would think too hard to do every time. I am going in 12 days, so I will let you know. I am going to put a small hand sanitizer in my waist pack, as well as a few wipes in a zip lock bag, along with a couple of new masks. I am sure there will be hand sanitizers around, and bathrooms are not that far away, if need to wash hands. I know before you ride, they spray your hands with sanitizer. I am going to wash my hands as much as I can, try not to touch my face, and try to avoid crowds. Anyway, my thoughts.

This may be a dumb question but are the lockers being wiped down after each person removes their belongings? Family just decided a few weeks ago to change our WDW trip to our first US trip in December so I'm playing catch-up on all the precautions US is taking.
No. They may be wiping them down at certain intervals - we didn't observe this when we were there 3 weeks ago - but certainly not every locker after every use.

This may be a dumb question but are the lockers being wiped down after each person removes their belongings? Family just decided a few weeks ago to change our WDW trip to our first US trip in December so I'm playing catch-up on all the precautions US is taking.

No, but I believe all of the lockers use a barcode scanner on your ticket now, not your fingerprint, so you can use them without touching anything other than your own items. The door pops open automatically when you scan the ticket, so you can just put your items inside and then use your elbow/knee/etc. (depending on the height of the locker) to close the door again.

You can wipe it yourself or put your bag in a plastic bag so it stays cleaner. I just accept the fact that the outside of my bag is potentially contaminated and act accordingly. Even if I wipe down the locker, the bag is still touching other surfaces like ride floors, benches, my shirt thats been in contact with public surfaces, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter