Lockers at Animal Kingdom Lodge pool?

Mandy aka Minnie

Mouseketeer
I found a picture of the lockers at the Animal Kingdom Lodge pool. I was just wondering the cost to rent lockers at this resort. Do other resorts offer lockers at ther pool areas?

We used them on our last day there after check out, and I honestly don't remember being charged anything. The bathrooms there are really nice to shower and change in too after the pool. We had a late flight out, so it came in handy after our kids got out of the pool.

The lockers at the Disney resorts are the "pay and take the key" type. I don't know what else to call them! LOL!! I think it costs something like 50 cents and you just put the coins into the lock and take the key. We've used them at many Disney resorts when I didn't want my things just hanging around the pool. I like the fact that they are there to use.

Oh, that is really cool! I had no idea they had lockers by the pool, how convenient!:)

I know I remember seeing or using them at AKL, WL, POR and POFQ (I'm not sure about other resorts 'cuz I never looked). 50 cents sounds right to me.

Sometimes we'll stash our suits in a locker in the morning, that way we can hit the pool right away when we get back from the parks on a hot day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter