Locker Costs?

PixieFan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know off the top of their heads how much lockers rent for at any of the Disney parks. Yesterday I had some stuff stolen out of my bag from a local water park. I went to look, for future reference, the cost of the lockers and they are $7.00! I was shocked!! I would expect that from Disney but not our SMALL local amusement/water park. Silver Dollar City lockers in Branson are .75! Just wondering. :cutie:

I just checked through our receipts from May and a small locker at Epcot (International Gateway) was $10 ($5 + $5 deposit which you get back).

Not very cheap but they can be convinent.

I know our local water park has seasonal locker rentals that are quite reasonable. You have to bring your own lock, but they are under $15/year.

I know we went to Hershey Park and the locker rentals there was $10/day. I thought that was a total rip off, but paid it so we didn't have to worry about our stuff while we were in the water.

I am sorry to hear about your stuff. I know I leave my cell phone in my bag when I am at the water park and it stinks that you can't trust people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter