Locals

DawnM

DIS Veteran
When we lived on SoCal, I used the LaughingPlace board more than this one. We have lived out of CA for 11 years.

We are moving back!!!!!! Probably this summer, but it isn't set yet.

Are there very many locals on this board?

I think there are a good number. I'm one! (waves!!) Some of our regular posters are SUPER local to the parks -- great sources of info there. Once you start cruising the boards regularly, you'll start recoginizing the names of our local DISers. Welcome back to SoCal! Glad you're already posting. Looking forward to having you join our band-of-locals once you're all settled back in. :)

ETA: I'm going to move this to the Disneyland Community board where I think you'll get more responses.

I'm local and go to DL all the time!

Do any threads get more responses on the DL Community board? I feel like nobody ventures over here.

Do any threads get more responses on the DL Community board? I feel like nobody ventures over here.

You're one of the locals I was thinking of! Sometimes threads on this board get quite a few responses. We'll just have to send the DISers we know are local over to this thread. :)

I feel like they don't either. I haven't paid too much attention though, currently living on the East Coast. I can't WAIT to get back.

Scrolling through the Disneyland Community Board for EXCACTLY this question... I know it's been a few months but just wanted to chime in as another local! I'm 20-45 minutes away, depending on traffic and DH like to go often :) we're early 20s and a lot of friends don't have passes, or don't have the same level passes so we find ourselves wishing for more "Disney" friends to go with. I would agree with pp, I feel the Disneyland board doesn't get the love I wish it did :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!