Loblaws Bread Gift card

Pumpkin1172

DIS Veteran
has anyone received their gift card from the Loblaws bread pricing scandal. I finally seen one gift card come into the store last night on my shift at No Frills. It was is prepaid Mastercard card. So hopefully mine will be coming soon.

Still waiting here....glad to see that they are starting to be issued.

Received mine Tuesday and it is a special looking PC gift card.

has anyone received their gift card from the Loblaws bread pricing scandal. I finally seen one gift card come into the store last night on my shift at No Frills. It was is prepaid Mastercard card. So hopefully mine will be coming soon.
... but pre-paid Mastercards and pre-paid Visa cards have service charges and expiration dates! :( That's not exactly a Loblaws giftcard ...

They are trickling in for Eastern/Central Ontario. I received mine earlier this week. Mine was plain, all white with black lettering. Cashier had to get her manager to show her how to log it in as first one she had handled.

Not yet but sounds like I should be expecting it soon.......

Save On Foods (in BC) offered $25 as well but instead of a gift card they just loaded it right to my More Rewards card so I could use it instantly!

Do they ask for ID to use this gift card?

I did not sign up for the gift card yet since Im not too comfortable with providing my birthdate on the online form. I've bought a lot of bread products at Loblaws companies in the past, and I deserve this compensation!

Got mine today - and my hubby got one too (we both have the PC World Elite m/c). Yay for $50! to spend at Loblaws......but still ;-)

I did not sign up for the gift card yet since Im not too comfortable with providing my birthdate on the online form. I've bought a lot of bread products at Loblaws companies in the past, and I deserve this compensation!

I do know that you can go up to the customer service desk at your Superstore and they are supposed to have some there to give to people instead of those of us who filled out the online form.

I do know that you can go up to the customer service desk at your Superstore and they are supposed to have some there to give to people instead of those of us who filled out the online form.

Interesting to know, thanks! I'd much rather show valid ID to them.

No sight of mine yet.

I signed up for the initial where u register and they contact you to let u know its avail. I think thats how it was ! But i didnt get a follow up?

Our first one showed up yesterday after registering in early Jan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter