LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's going to be a bummer if they don't get 'reauthorized' or whatever. I have one, maybe two trips in the works for next year. I was considering getting an AP, but 2 LMT tickets would have been significantly cheaper. If they don't get them back, I may reconsider that AP cost and turn the 2nd 'possible' trip into a 'definite'.

but 2 LMT tickets would have been significantly cheaper.

I'm curious which LMT tickets (how many days and Park Hopper vs. 1-Park) you were considering and which Annual Pass you were comparing them to?

3-day Park Hoppers were $324, so two of them would be $50 more than a Flex Pass.

There is another consideration. If you are able to buy the LMT tickets again at that discount, it sounds like you can upgrade them and get credited for the list price of the ticket, not what you actually paid for it. (Several people have reported doing this.) So you could take advantage of the LMT discount (if it returns) and get the advantages of the Flex Pass (or whichever Annual Pass you were considering).

There is another consideration. If you are able to buy the LMT tickets again at that discount, it sounds like you can upgrade them and get credited for the list price of the ticket, not what you actually paid for it. (Several people have reported doing this.) So you could take advantage of the LMT discount (if it returns) and get the advantages of the Flex Pass (or whichever Annual Pass you were considering).

If they get them back, have the same discount price and get coded the same (so they credit for full gate prices) on upgrades. That is a lot of if’s, but fingers crossed all of that will happen...

I'm curious which LMT tickets (how many days and Park Hopper vs. 1-Park) you were considering and which Annual Pass you were comparing them to?

3-day Park Hoppers were $324, so two of them would be $50 more than a Flex Pass.

Deluxe or Flex. The Deluxe is more than 2 3-day Hops (which are $355 'gate price' since we don't know what's going to happen with LMT), so financially doesn't make sense unless I'm going to take a 3rd trip. The Flex may be cheaper, but it just isn't 'secure' enough. We plan our trips out months in advance (not locals) and you can't make 'reservations' more than 30 days in advance. Plus, the calendar appears to be subject to change. If you could make reservations 3-6 months in advance, the Flex would be great. As it is, you could make your plans and then find you are blocked or you can't get a reservation for a day or days of your trip. Too big a chance to take.

Edit: Just looked at the blockout calendars for both passes. Nope. Neither works for a trip in late June. And the dates for that trip are unchangeable.

I called this morning - rep checked with her manager and said that the tickets were supposed to be available today, but they are delayed with no ETA.... But they are coming back. Granted, you could call and get a different answer, so take that for what it’s worth!!

I called this morning - rep checked with her manager and said that the tickets were supposed to be available today, but they are delayed with no ETA.... But they are coming back. Granted, you could call and get a different answer, so take that for what it’s worth!!
Thank you for the update. I was looking forward to this day to see if they were up, but I guess it's not horrible that we have to wait a little longer. Probably mid-month is when we'll just go with the second cheapest if LMTClub isn't offering them by that time.

Thank you for the update. I was looking forward to this day to see if they were up, but I guess it's not horrible that we have to wait a little longer. Probably mid-month is when we'll just go with the second cheapest if LMTClub isn't offering them by that time.
We're on the same boat - by mid month I guess UCT is the best option. We bought 2 from Lmtclub right before they ran out but still need one more.

A new development...I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but I went on the website earlier. to see if tickets were up yet and when I tried to go to activities in Anaheim it came up and said no activities available.

I just now went back to check and activities isn't even an option anymore. Is anyone else seeing this?

A new development...I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but I went on the website earlier. to see if tickets were up yet and when I tried to go to activities in Anaheim it came up and said no activities available.

I just now went back to check and activities isn't even an option anymore. Is anyone else seeing this?
Yep, same here. Just hotels, flights and cruises are showing up for me.

Same for me. Anaheim...nada. But there must be something weird going on. I tried activities in Orlando and it shows '0' there, too. Even if WDW tix aren't available it should still show Universal and Sea World. Weird.

Looks to me like they are in the middle of a new site rollout. A couple days ago, LMTClub.com was broken. Now it redirects correctly. If you go to Activities page directly, the Activities button appears briefly, then redirects you back.

Overall page has a new look and feel. I'd say they were aiming toward an Oct 1st launch and just having some hiccups.

Looks to me like they are in the middle of a new site rollout. A couple days ago, LMTClub.com was broken. Now it redirects correctly. If you go to Activities page directly, the Activities button appears briefly, then redirects you back.

Overall page has a new look and feel. I'd say they were aiming toward an Oct 1st launch and just having some hiccups.
I'm really hoping that means they're just overhauling it. The general set up is kind of wonky anyway and the newer pages for what's available looks much more up-to-date.

It looks like they merged the sites for LMTClub and Last Minute Travel Club, which I think were technically the same thing but had different websites.

Activities is now an option to select but it still shows nothing for Anaheim. The saga continues...

I'm out of town (unfortunately not at DL) or I'd try to call them and see if they have tickets by phone.

For what it is worth... I called them today and was told a week or so. I then told her I was going out there in a "week or so", so I would appreciate a more accurate assessment. She then said, "We were told a few days ago that tickets would be back up in 24 hours, but it hasn't happened yet. So, I'm just now telling people a week or so."

So there you have it. If they are not up in a week, I will probably just purchase from Disneyland.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter