LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have a problem with a voucher as far as it being 'real', LMT is a pretty reliable source and I'm sure they're very careful about who they partner with.

My issue with vouchers is wasting time exchanging it at the ticket booth. Those lines can be long AND slow! I'd only purchase a voucher if I was going to be there the day before so I could go to the booth and exchange it for tickets before my first park day.

UT has 3 day + maxpass tickets on sale through the Mousesavers email, you have to add them to your cart to see the extra savings.

2 DAYS ONLY! Sale starts Monday 9:30 am ET and ends midnight Tuesday, November 5, 2019!
Get special discounts on the following tickets
(discount appears in shopping cart):
Disneyland (California)

Undercover Tourist has Straight-To-Gate Disneyland E-Tickets!
Add tickets to the cart to see the special discount!

• $5 off 3 Day 1-Park per day with Disney MaxPass (Disneyland)
  • $5 off 3 Day Park Hopper with Disney MaxPass (Disneyland)

I just purchased vouchers for next summer. 5 day one park. $283/adult. $267/child.

We arrive Saturday late afternoon with our first day being Sunday. I’ll have time to go exchange. Might be good to get our service dog over there so it’s not a super shock Sunday.

The fact that 2 people were both able to get refunds no questions asked and show the money back in their accounts immediately restores some faith for me. However, I’d feel a whole lot better after someone else reports back on how the redemption process worked out...

I just purchased vouchers for next summer. 5 day one park. $283/adult. $267/child.

We arrive Saturday late afternoon with our first day being Sunday. I’ll have time to go exchange. Might be good to get our service dog over there so it’s not a super shock Sunday.

Did you purchase online or over the phone? Those are great prices!

Just an FYI, two people over on the Anaheim Tripadvisor forum posted (separately) that they'd successfully used their vouchers from LMT at the ticket booths earlier this week.

One poster said it was easy peasy, both said you must have picture ID, the other also stated that you must have the actual paper printout with you (not just show them the email or a picture on your phone). They also said that the CMs they dealt with weren't familiar with vouchers and had to get a lead involved to process.

Sure hope that LMT goes back to e-tickets at some point.

Just an FYI, two people over on the Anaheim Tripadvisor forum posted (separately) that they'd successfully used their vouchers from LMT at the ticket booths earlier this week.

One poster said it was easy peasy, both said you must have picture ID, the other also stated that you must have the actual paper printout with you (not just show them the email or a picture on your phone). They also said that the CMs they dealt with weren't familiar with vouchers and had to get a lead involved to process.

Thanks for the update. I'm considering using them in a couple weeks.

I was going to share that info too! That's great news! I'm going to watch for another month to see what happens with their website to decide where to buy ours.

Thanks for this! I agree--this voucher system makes the whole LMT discount much more attractive. It's a bummer because they were our go-to for great ticket prices and I loved how we could go straight to the turnstiles. On our last trip, we upgraded from 5-day hoppers to the Flex Pass at the ticket boots on the last day, and it was close to a 90 minute process. I would not want to have to do that just to exchange a voucher for a ticket.

Is the only place to redeem the voucher the ticket booths? Seems like years ago we redeemed something at the Grand Californian when we checked in, and got our tickets there. But I might be just dreaming that. ;-)

A few years ago we ended up with "vouchers" from a discount broker that, when combined with Ebates, beat every other option. If memory serves it was Orbitz/Cheaptickets... but not important now.

I was disappointed to receive vouchers instead of E-tickets. But we exchanged them for tickets at GCH front desk during check-in. It was very easy and the CM even handed them off to be processed while check-in was finished. My understanding at the time was any of the three resort hotels can print tickets. I would imagine this is still true, since people with WDTC packages often pickup their tickets upon check-in.

The tickets they give are not activated until you scan into a park. We still had to have photos taken and write our names on the tickets at the turnstile the following morning (before names were printed with tickets). But this is obviously a big time savings over the ticket booths.

As always, there can be changes. But if holding or considering LMT (or other) vouchers and staying onsite, this is worth looking into. You can call each hotel directly and ask the operator for the front desk.

A few years ago we ended up with "vouchers" from a discount broker that, when combined with Ebates, beat every other option. If memory serves it was Orbitz/Cheaptickets... but not important now.

I was disappointed to receive vouchers instead of E-tickets. But we exchanged them for tickets at GCH front desk during check-in. It was very easy and the CM even handed them off to be processed while check-in was finished. My understanding at the time was any of the three resort hotels can print tickets. I would imagine this is still true, since people with WDTC packages often pickup their tickets upon check-in.

The tickets they give are not activated until you scan into a park. We still had to have photos taken and write our names on the tickets at the turnstile the following morning (before names were printed with tickets). But this is obviously a big time savings over the ticket booths.

As always, there can be changes. But if holding or considering LMT (or other) vouchers and staying onsite, this is worth looking into. You can call each hotel directly and ask the operator for the front desk.
So maybe I wasn't dreaming that this happened to us! 😂

I am really close to considering these, just wish there was someone on here that was able to use the tickets recently and can verify the exchange process too in addition to the people that reported on Trip Advisor.

I am really close to considering these, just wish there was someone on here that was able to use the tickets recently and can verify the exchange process too in addition to the people that reported on Trip Advisor.

Just bought my vouchers over the phone to use next week. I can confirm what a PP said regarding prices for 5 day tickets. Adult 5 day 1 park/day tickets are $283.92 and Child tickets are $267.22. 5 day park hoppers are $325.77 and $309.28. I originally purchased 5 day 1 park/day tickets for me and my 3 year old. I just prefer DL over DCA and there is more that my 3 year old can do. About 30 min after purchasing, I decided to try to upgrade to 5 day hoppers, given the significant savings and my AP sister joining us for a few days. I emailed the agent I worked with and asked if it was possible to upgrade, he called back about 30 min later, booked my hoppers, and then cancelled my original booking. Checked my credit card statement and refund was already pending.

I think someone asked earlier in the thread if the vouchers could be taken to one of the resort hotels and exchanged for tickets at the hotel desk. Voucher specifically states that DLR hotel guests can exchange the voucher at the desk upon check-in.

The guy I worked with was great. He kept me on the line and wanted to be sure I received my voucher email and a separate receipt email before hanging up. I have his contact info if anyone is interested.

Just bought my vouchers over the phone to use next week. I can confirm what a PP said regarding prices for 5 day tickets. Adult 5 day 1 park/day tickets are $283.92 and Child tickets are $267.22. 5 day park hoppers are $325.77 and $309.28. I originally purchased 5 day 1 park/day tickets for me and my 3 year old. I just prefer DL over DCA and there is more that my 3 year old can do. About 30 min after purchasing, I decided to try to upgrade to 5 day hoppers, given the significant savings and my AP sister joining us for a few days. I emailed the agent I worked with and asked if it was possible to upgrade, he called back about 30 min later, booked my hoppers, and then cancelled my original booking. Checked my credit card statement and refund was already pending.

I think someone asked earlier in the thread if the vouchers could be taken to one of the resort hotels and exchanged for tickets at the hotel desk. Voucher specifically states that DLR hotel guests can exchange the voucher at the desk upon check-in.

The guy I worked with was great. He kept me on the line and wanted to be sure I received my voucher email and a separate receipt email before hanging up. I have his contact info if anyone is interested.
Awesome news, thank you!

Please let us know how the vouchers work out? and if they can be exchanged at check in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter