LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to know the LMTC price for 3 day park hoppers? Debating if I should just go with Ares or UT...

At this point, I would go with UT just because LMTC is starting to seem questionable to me. I don't know if I want to trust hundreds of dollars to a company that has had so many random changes on their website all of a sudden and different stories every time you call. Too sketchy for me.

Does anyone happen to know the LMTC price for 3 day park hoppers? Debating if I should just go with Ares or UT...

I would go with someone other than LMT. I think I'm going to try to cancel like Buson did. It just makes me sick to my stomach that I can't verify anything. I would not recommend them just because they currently offer a voucher at the will call booth. You are better off with emailed tickets for straight to the gate.

I just said I wanted to cancel. They didnt ask why.

yah it would really ruin the beginning of a vacation if these Vouchers arent valid.

So I bought 5 day hoppers from LMTC for our January trip. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic, but I’ve bought from LMTC in the past with no issues. They are currently going through a merger that appears painful, technology-wise. I’m sticking with the tickets I bought from them. If I have issues redeeming the voucher in January, I’ll either suck it up and pay the gate price or buy from another discount source online, then dispute the charge with LMTC/my credit card. However, and again, I might be too optimistic, I don’t think it will come to that.

So I bought 5 day hoppers from LMTC for our January trip. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic, but I’ve bought from LMTC in the past with no issues. They are currently going through a merger that appears painful, technology-wise. I’m sticking with the tickets I bought from them. If I have issues redeeming the voucher in January, I’ll either suck it up and pay the gate price or buy from another discount source online, then dispute the charge with LMTC/my credit card. However, and again, I might be too optimistic, I don’t think it will come to that.
I have bought tickets and used hotel reservations from them in the past too without any issues even back when they issued vouchers that you had to redeem at the counters for paper tix. I wouldn't be too concerned either.

I just said I wanted to cancel. They didnt ask why.

yah it would really ruin the beginning of a vacation if these Vouchers arent valid.

I was just able to cancel our LMTC reservation for my December trip. It was super easy and I already see the refund pending in my bank account. Disney couldn't verify tickets for me when I called last weekend. I didn't want our surprise Christmas trip to start off with a ticket mess and my spouse mad at me. I will buy tickets with a scan code just for piece of mind. For us it's only $80 more to buy from UT.

Yah its better to just wait this out until
Lmt fixes their activities page. I got 3 months so hopefully ready by then.

Maybe the reason they're cheaper than they were before is because people are afraid to try them at this point?

Thank you for the help! Does anyone happen to know what the best deal is for 3 day park hoppers? Should I go with UT or Ares? Thank you so much!

I agree. I’ve use LMTC many, many times. You’ll probably have no issue.

Activities works! Very different!
I am not seeing any Disneyland, CA on it though when searching for Anaheim. If you search Disneyland there is a 2 day ticket (hopper on single park) that shows Carsland in the picture, but the I haven't found the other 3-5 day tickets yet. I also haven't been able to get it to show availability for these on any day I have chosen. It was doing this same thing right after the initial website changes about a month ago and then Activities stopped working completely...

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am not seeing it either. It took me to something called isango and Disneyland CA did not pop up as an option. When I search Disneyland..it shows Shanghai, Paris, Tokyo. Hmmm 🤔

Having been involved with the redesign of website and working with web site developers, all the issues you guys are reporting are very normal with a re designed website. It takes time for the bugs and snag lists and all the issues to be fixed. A web developer sees a website very different to how a marketing manager sees the website.

Ive been following this thread and my advice is just wait it out. They will add back in everything eventually. If you need tickets in the next few weeks, ring them, as they probably have the tickets but things are not right with the website yet. If you dont need tickets until after Christmas, then just wait it out.

I was able to purchase some today by phone thru LMT. I had been emailing with a rep, but when I wanted to finally purchase, the site they purchase on was down. She emailed me when it finally went up today and I was able to call her and order over the phone and the email voucher showed up immediately. Looks like LMT is merging with a company called hotelbeds.com. Not sure if I can post the phone# and her ext. # here but PM me and I can pass it along. Prices CAN vary depending on the day, but I paid $245.36 for a 2-day adult park hopper.

Not going to jump on this unless they are Etickets, the vouchers look like there might be some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!