LMT Tix

I have a related question if the OP doesn't mind. Is there a trick to finding Disneyland tickets on this site? I have looked in the past and it always says nothing is available.

I bought some yesterday. Although I got my confirmation email, I have not received the email with the actual tickets yet. My guess is they will expire December 2018, as that's the expiration date on the tickets I looked at on other sites. (LMT was by far the cheapest, at $300 for an adult 5 day parkhopper. Next cheapest was Ares and Parksavers at $330).

As to the second question, I agree they make it hard. From the homepage, select the "activities" tab, then search "anaheim." It also requires you to put in dates, which seems silly.

I bought some yesterday. Although I got my confirmation email, I have not received the email with the actual tickets yet. My guess is they will expire December 2018, as that's the expiration date on the tickets I looked at on other sites. (LMT was by far the cheapest, at $300 for an adult 5 day parkhopper. Next cheapest was Ares and Parksavers at $330).

As to the second question, I agree they make it hard. From the homepage, select the "activities" tab, then search "anaheim." It also requires you to put in dates, which seems silly.

What dates did you put in? Your actual dates or did you have to try some different dates? I can't find any DL tickets, just Universal, Knotts, etc.

I put in my actual dates, Dec. 30-Jan. 3.

I literally just got my tickets via email. Valid through January 13, 2019.

What dates did you put in? Your actual dates or did you have to try some different dates? I can't find any DL tickets, just Universal, Knotts, etc.

I'm logged in as a member. Maybe that makes a difference?

PM me and I'll send you my phone number if you want me to walk you through it.

Thanks! I ordered, bought from them several times before, they’re great. Slight chance we may have to cancel our trip so I wanted to make sure tickets didn’t expire next month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter