Living room help

Michie

<font color=red>Yes, I admit it --- I'm the reason
My living room is 20 x17. Right now I have in it...nothing. :sad2:

I was thinking about putting a samll gazebo in the corner. HAs anybody done this?

Wow! Big room and an interesting concept! What type of decor do you already have in that area? Is it really outdoorsy? It made me think of that Trading Spaces episode a few years back where Jon made it look like there was a tree limb in the living room.

What type of material were you thinking of using? Pressure treated or using regular wood and finishing it with paint/paint treatments?

MeanLaureen said:
Wow! Big room and an interesting concept! What type of decor do you already have in that area? Is it really outdoorsy? It made me think of that Trading Spaces episode a few years back where Jon made it look like there was a tree limb in the living room.

What type of material were you thinking of using? Pressure treated or using regular wood and finishing it with paint/paint treatments?

I do not have anything at all in the room, zippo, zelcho, nadda.

The room has a 20 foot cathedrial ceiling.

The rest of my house/furnishings is French provincial.

I was thinking of an iron gazebo, with maybe some silk drapes to tie back.

:confused3 :confused3

Michie said:
I do not have anything at all in the room, zippo, zelcho, nadda.

The room has a 20 foot cathedrial ceiling.

The rest of my house/furnishings is French provincial.

I was thinking of an iron gazebo, with maybe some silk drapes to tie back.

:confused3 :confused3

Okay, now I see where you are going!

You know, Target had something like that during their "Global Bazaar" days earlier this year and it was absolutely gorgeous. They had a chadelier (sp?) hanging from the center of it. Wow, you could really make that spectacular!

This isn't probably exactly what you wanted, but is this kind of what you were thinking?

B000B779B0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

MeanLaureen said:
This isn't probably exactly what you wanted, but is this kind of what you were thinking?

B000B779B0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

yes, somewhat. That one is pretty. :goodvibes

Check out the Target.com website. They have a bunch of different styles in there. Too bad we didn't talk about this back in January when they had that one during the Global Bazaar. That one was gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!