Livestock on your street....

peanut1967

DIS Veteran
the mention of this on the podcast made me remember a story from my ex mother in law...

let me set the scene, mother in law was registered blind with extremly poor eyesight, father in law had the onset of dimensha (sp)....We live in the UK and they had been shopping, we live in quite a busy town, anyway on the way back from shopping, they were sat on the bus when father in law turns to mother in law and says ' Joyce, theres a elephant in that field' , now think on father in law is in early stages of dimensha, mother in law is blind and had had enough of him saying silly things that day, she says 'Eric dont be so b***** stupid we are in the middle of Manchester and there are no elephants in Manchester'
Anyway it turns out that Eric was right.....and there was a circus in town....
Its a story we have often shared and laugh about with family and friends. Even my ex mother in law found it funny..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter