Lively

WDWLIGHTNINGZ

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Title Says All!</
Found this article on 1up.com about Google launching a new game Lively. Apparently you can customize rooms etc. Haven't had a chance to try it yet so just posting here to see if anyone else wants to try it.

http://www.lively.com/

PG-13, no chat restrictions, slow moderation if any

it looks cool uh i want someone else to try it first though to see how age approprite it is lol

no way approprite for young kids.
I Dont Like It. Some Sick Minded People With Sick Minded Rooms.
I would not rate it

I tried Lively for about twenty minutes so these are first impressions and that is it.

I made a character and started to set up my first room. I went to the room list and found a hobby-oriented room for photographers. There was one person in it, they weren't talking. I would compare it to Second Life except SL is lot further along in it's development. I found Lively to be very buggy. I know it's beta but we're talking about Google here, they have the means to get it built right. I think the framework is there for a lot of customization but you'll have to it yourself. There weren't a lot of pre-made options that I could find.

Adult content is a major issue. I believe the first thing I saw was a room list and it was clearly NOT moderated in any way shape or form. Adult content exists in SL but if you want to stay away from it you can. It was unavoidable in Lively. PG-13 to say the least.

Interesting find, Light. Created a Little Me in there. Couldn't figure out how to walk. ROFL!

To be honest, kind of disappointed that a company like Google is behind this. I would just expect more.

Definitely 13+ and poorly executed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter