Live Video Stream

tjlamphere

DIS Veteran
Last year, someone had a videocamera set up at the Poly, facing out toward the water from their room;)..I really enjoyed watching it from time to time...on real snowy days, made me feel like I was there...well almost. How can I find anyone doing this in the next month? It was really great !!!!!!

There are a few cameras that are live now. One question: one person now has 2 cameras...one is obviously a view from the AKL. But the second camera is showing the water someplace. How can 1 person have 2 separate cameras set up at two different WDW locations? And where is the "water" shot?

Thanks for enlightening me !!!!:)

There are a few cameras that are live now. One question: one person now has 2 cameras...one is obviously a view from the AKL. But the second camera is showing the water someplace. How can 1 person have 2 separate cameras set up at two different WDW locations? And where is the "water" shot?

Thanks for enlightening me !!!!:)

There are a few people doing the cams. The members of that website (not ustream the on listed on the cam) bring their laptops and webcams with them and set the cam out on the balcony or patio of their rooms and broadcast their view. Sometimes the more tech savvy ones will have a setup where they will broadcast live from the parks. I had mine set out for 8 nights for MK view from the Poly this past Oct.

There is a live video stream from WDW right now...but where is it? What is the sign in the left side of the screen saying? I can make out "SUR", but I am guessing it is the sign for a resort???? Who can tell me what this is???

Thanks for the link! I can't wait to explore this site.

Just wanted to say that I track those who are tweeting live from WDW through my own Twitter account. The link is in my signature. It's not the same as watching streaming videos but many WDW fans get a kick out of being able to know what's happening live in the parks. So if you're on Twitter, give me a follow.

Looks like this is from the Boardwalk....could this be a view from someone's room? There is even sound !!! Will this view give you an Illuminations or Wishes fireworks ???? This absolutely amazes me...not like being there, but sure helps get through the shortest day of the year !!!!

I am so happy i found this thread! I sure hope someone sets up a nighttime video to see some fireworks or something! It does the Disney heart good to see it in "real life" like that!

I watched the Illuminations Fireworks last night...complete with sound. Not quite like being there, but in the absence of being there, it is the next best thing. I am amazed by webcams like this...and am thankful for them.

Watch the 2nd feed..Cam from the Polynesian...We are one of the ones that put up a cam at SSR Dec. 11th-15th this year. NYE Fireworks tonight at 11:50pm on the POLY Cam. Possible in park streaming from EPCOT here: www.qik.com/bwvnut

We have ours all set up. I would like to add some of you. Maybe we should all post our usernames.

Our cam will be used in part as part of our upcoming trip report. We will most likely post set times that I will list here along with our pre-trip and trip report. I may do a password enabled one so only Dis'ers can join in.

Its really cool because I learned that while you are broadcasting live you can open a chat window and also share videos.Or even just do audio if you like.

We plan on doing a combo of live chatting / broadcasting combined with just streaming live video. We would like to take the camera on a live tour of the parks but dont quite know how. So for live park shots we will film that day and share that night I think .Later at night we will do a regular live feed from BLT and Contemporary so you all can take in the fireworks.

I will work onn the site more tonight and post everything up once we are all set up.
If you have a username please post so I can add you.( Anyone who wants to sign up you dont have to broadcast if you dont want to. But I think its so cool it has a cohost feature. 2 Dis'ers could both broadcast from 2 different areas of WDW at the same time on the same show .

The pretrip / trip report with the live casts will be up I figure by next week. I am going to post all the last installments of my old [see blow] trip report to wrap it up before starting the next one [long overdue]

The BLT/Contemp. trip we will be staying around 2 weeks.
And we will make another trip this fall for 2 weeks.
There is another possible few Disney related adventures as well but I cant elaborate just yet.

Ticmommyx4
I am so glad u joined my old TR. Will be all posted and wrapped up in the next week. I will be glad its done! lol

Remember the live updates and video wont be on the old TR [video coming but not live ]though but on the new one . That will be up pretty quickly.

Thanks to some very helpful people I just learned to to do live broadcasts from inside the park! That will be awesome. Plus I have some really cool / unusual things going on with the next trip to share about this trip with you guys! Cant wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter