Live from BwV

emmababy

DIS Veteran
Had a great but tiring first day. Woke up at 3:45 to get to airport! Landed here at 10:30. Dealt with some nonsense but went to MK.

Did Dumbo, playground shut down. Rode barnstormer. New rule is if kids are under 7, they can't have their own seat.

Saw Donald and goofy. Love their attire!

Walked by new part and then saw philharmagic. No spray of water or smell of apple pie.

Came back and swam and watched fireworks!

Weather was almost cool!

Tomorrow is Epcot!

Day 2 was Epcot. Love the new Test Track!!ir us very futuristic and cool! Hit that, soarin, Nemo, character spot, spaceship earth.

My only complaint is the entrance from IG. Every year it is different. This year, we didn't even get through bag check until after 9. Thankfully it wasn't too crowded!

Did Chef Mickey for the first time. Kids loved it! Not sure if its a repeat but was fun!

Day 3

Animal kingdom. We did Safari, awesome as usual! My 6 yr old was finally big enough for EE! She did it twice! My stomach did not agree lol!

Hit up Dino. WX pleasantly surprised that FOTL was still on. I thought they closed it by now!

Came back and hit DTD and EOs that night. Thundered all around but never rained!

Had a great day!

Day 4

Typhoon lagoon today ! Had a great time! The snorkeling above sharks was cool! Weather is very nice today! Going to WS tonight to walk/drink around!

Always good to hear about the parks, but this is a DVC forum. :confused: Please tell about the resort. I am looking to become a member and want as much info on as many of the resorts as I can get, especially BWV. Thank you!

Always good to hear about the parks, but this is a DVC forum. :confused: Please tell about the resort. I am looking to become a member and want as much info on as many of the resorts as I can get, especially BWV. Thank you!

Hello and Welcome! :goodvibes

This is a Trip Report Forum therefore the OP is going to share their vacation adventure with you and not necessarily give you info on the resort unless you specifically ask a question. :) And asking questions while someone is at the resort is not uncommon. Unfortunately, based on the date the OP first posted this, they might be home.

What I would recommend is that you go to the DVC Resort Forum. There is not only a wealth of information there, but I'm sure many of the questions you have, may have already been asked! :) Additionally the DVC Website offers information for Non-Members and the Resorts are covered.

And if you still can't find what you need to know :) just ask questions on the Resorts Forum and I'm sure you'll get a lot of answers to your questions.

Good luck in your decision to become a DVC Member! :thumbsup2

This is a Trip Report Forum therefore the OP is going to share their vacation adventure with you and not necessarily give you info on the resort unless you specifically ask a question. :)

Thank you for your kindness and words of advice.

However, I want to point out that although, yes, this is a trip report forum, it specifically falls under "DVC Trip Reports," which falls under "Disney Vacation Club." One would only assume this would be a trip report that FEATURES DVC experiences. That's all I was saying.

Have a magical day! ;)

Learning acronyms. Please help.

OP=Original Poster?
DVD=???(not digital video disc, but as pertains to DVC)

Learning acronyms. Please help.

OP=Original Poster?
DVD=???(not digital video disc, but as pertains to DVC)
Hi Glenn!
Correct on "OP". But as for DVD not sure. I do know that DVC offers a free DVD on the Vacation Club. It's pretty good and you can request it on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter