Live from BCV

Lesson here: Know your park hours and EMH times. They do have a sheet available that they give you when you go to a theme park for EMH that has the schedule for the week on it.

Glad you had a great time. Did you have the EMH and park opening times before you arrived. Where can we find accurate times?
What did you guys do for breakfast? Any local take out type stuff?
Thanks
Chris

Glad you had a great time. Did you have the EMH and park opening times before you arrived. Where can we find accurate times?
What did you guys do for breakfast? Any local take out type stuff?
Thanks
Chris

We got them online and checked them with the sheet they provided at EMH when they pass out the wrist bands in the evening or when you go through the turnstile in the AM.

We ate at counter service mostly. Got hot little donuts at water parks (those are sooooo good). Ate at Tusker House in AK. We did Cape May Cafe for the buffet and Contemporary Steakhouse (had to get in some Eggs Benedict with asparagus). One morning we had Napoleons from the French Bakery that we had purchased the day before.

Same thing happened to us at SSR on checkout morning....no itemized list. I actually forgot about it until we were on the plane LOL. Not sure if something is happening lately or it was just a strange coincidence?

Glad you had a good time.

By the way, the king sized bed was wonderful at BCV, better than the last time we stayed there (pillow top mattress). I just wish they would get king sized pillows instead of putting four standard pillows on the bed.

The moment the D&B says the bed was wonderful... everyone must stop for a moment and understand the true bliss that must be there. King... comfortable... bliss... could be half the vacation in my opinion. :)

The moment the D&B says the bed was wonderful... everyone must stop for a moment and understand the true bliss that must be there. King... comfortable... bliss... could be half the vacation in my opinion. :)

Okay, it wasn't as good as my own bed at home (none are), but it was pretty close. Very similar to the bed I had the week before with a featherbed on top of the mattress.

So for the fans at home that don't read my signature block: I need - really need - my king sized bed.

I am always happy to know people who have been together for so long... there is a reason for that... caring & compromise.. IMHO... we are about to celebrate our #32. We met at age 17. Blind dates to her prom! :)

I am always happy to know people who have been together for so long... there is a reason for that... caring & compromise.. IMHO... we are about to celebrate our #32. We met at age 17. Blind dates to her prom! :)

I was 29 and Bill was 26 when we met. I robbed the cradle and trained him well. ;)

Actually, it's been a great partnership and we're looking forward to 2042 at OKW.

And congratulations on your 32 years together. :bride: :groom: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter