LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else not seeing the webcam anymore? :( I'm just getting a white box. I thought it might be my home computer needing something to be updated, but the same thing is happening on my work computer too.

I miss you Disneyland!!! :(

luckily i'll be there in just over a week. ;)

anyone else not seeing the webcam anymore? :( I'm just getting a white box. I thought it might be my home computer needing something to be updated, but the same thing is happening on my work computer too.

I miss you Disneyland!!! :(

luckily i'll be there in just over a week. ;)

Thanks,,,,,,,I thought it was just me. :confused3

Awe! I can't seem to veiw it on my cellphone anymore. I have an Android. Anyone else have this problem?

Ive tried the link several times in my regular browser, chrome browser , on WiFi and on Sprint network..... I see a brief moment of the webcam and then it goes black..... Darn !!!

Don't feel bad. Yesterday, it seemed to work fine. Just now, the site shows for a second or two, then poof! Rinse, repeat......lol oh well dbl crappie. :faint:

Maybe it is an iPhone conspiracy?

Ive tried the link several times in my regular browser, chrome browser , on WiFi and on Sprint network..... I see a brief moment of the webcam and then it goes black..... Darn !!!

At this point, this is my conclusion. First there is a black box with a pointer/arrow in white, click on it (Of course) Then the box turns grey for a moment, on the bottom right hand corner is like an X, to expand the window. Do that and view the images in landscape mode. When I do that, I am able view the otherwise naughty mattercam, indefinitely.

It loads for me just fine but the cam seems to not be focusing properly at certain angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts