LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago Disneyland had a live cam looking down Main Street from the train station......I have been hoping they would revive it.

Thank you for providing us with this...I LOVE IT.

Great cam. I just can't seem to turn it off while I am on a computer.

Checking in the GC tomorrow for a few day getaway!! I can't wait.

It won't load on my Android. tablet. I don't suppose there's an app for that?

This is awesome! Can't wait. We are going for our annual family Halloween trip! We always have a blast, except my husband somes get grouchy when it comes to overcrowded areas. This should tide me over until we can go!

It won't load on my Android. tablet. I don't suppose there's an app for that?

I used to be able to view it in skyfire but not anymore. Yikes, what are we to do now?? Steal our spouse's itouch devices? I know we can view it on the itouch!! Argh! Please keep us updated if you find a way to view when using an Android, thanks, and I'll do the same! :goodvibes

Have you tried through our hojoanaheim.com page? You could also try through the Mousewait App for which we are now an official sponsor.

Hope this helps!

Jonathan

Thanks, Jonathan, I can now confirm that when using skyfire browser, it works!
For those with droid phone:
Go to this website using skyfire:
www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam
Press the 'video' icon on lower left hand side of the skyfire screen when the page is loading, and the video is then analyzed. A new window will open up, showing a full screen size of Hojo's Mattercam with exceptional clarity.

I didn't find a link for Hojo's Mattercam through Mousewait app., has anyone found it? Thanks! I know youtube videos won't load for me on Mousewait, so not sure the Mattercam would either, but worth a shot to try, if we can find the right link through Mousewait app.

Thanks, Jonathan, I can now confirm that when using skyfire browser, it works!
For those with droid phone:
Go to this website using skyfire:
www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam
Press the 'video' icon on lower left hand side of the skyfire screen when the page is loading, and the video is then analyzed. A new window will open up, showing a full screen size of Hojo's Mattercam with exceptional clarity.

I didn't find a link for Hojo's Mattercam through Mousewait app., has anyone found it? Thanks! I know youtube videos won't load for me on Mousewait, so not sure the Mattercam would either, but worth a shot to try, if we can find the right link through Mousewait app.

Hey, tried to PM you - but your mailbox is full. So full that it won't let you get even one more teeny, tiny message! So, here is the reply to your PM:

Thanks, I'll have to try that. Where do you download Skyfire from, and is it a free app? I am not a "Power Droid User" - I only bought the tablet because it was crazy cheap at the time ($87, no tax, no shipping - from Amazon) and I had an upcoming trip where I was dreading dragging along the laptop just to keep up with e-mail and to check in for our flights.

Hey, tried to PM you - but your mailbox is full. So full that it won't let you get even one more teeny, tiny message! So, here is the reply to your PM:

Thanks, I'll have to try that. Where do you download Skyfire from, and is it a free app? I am not a "Power Droid User" - I only bought the tablet because it was crazy cheap at the time ($87, no tax, no shipping - from Amazon) and I had an upcoming trip where I was dreading dragging along the laptop just to keep up with e-mail and to check in for our flights.

Sorry about that! I freed up some space again, but will just post here... yes, free app. you can easily download the skyfire web browser - at some point it mentions as a bonus they are giving you the video portion of the program for free, (usually around $3 or so I think) and that is what you need, but I am sure it will all still be free for you as well, I just downloaded the skyfire browser a couple of days ago. An android is an excellent phone for carrying around to the Disney parks - I also got mine for around $90. Make sure you do get the free Mousewait app if you don't have it, it is really good!

DL should put in a webcam somewhere in the park, they would get so much attention, even if they charged for it, people would pay

Thanks for the web cam. I check it daily, if not several times a day. We leave in 12 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter