Little questions about DLP

Tinkerbell1989

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to DLP for 10 years, and certainly not with a baby, so I just have a few questions! We're currently booked in Santa Fe, end of April, 4 days 3 nights.

1) Photopass (or the equivalent) - I can't seem to find a price?

2) Meal plan - we booked before this was on offer, if we decide to do it, can we vook and add it on as an extra?

3) Child swap/ parent swap - is this a thing in Paris? And we'd want to use it to swap us adults on rides where little one can't ride, how does that work?

4) Lineberty - what on earth is this?! I've heard about it but nothing concrete enough to understand!

5) Last question - now on the app, it allows me to filter things. If I filter "all heights", i assume this means that babies can ride these rides (like small world etc...)

Please excuse my sleep deprived brain, I promise I have tried to search theae answers :thanks:

Xx

Thankyou so much! This does help massively! Having done Disney World many times (again however, not recently), I know the basics - but we've never been with a baby, so it's learning a whole host of new things :banana::disrocks:

I need to sit down and work out food! I'll have to try and get little miss down for a long nap today!:rolleyes1

1. Photopass is expensive for what it is. Its around 70 euros. It includes some, not all, character meet and greets as well as 6 rides. Very rarely do they have random photographers out even in front of the castle.

2. You can add it on but it only will save you money if you definitely want a buffet breakfast in your hotel, otherwise you should just pay as you go. The breakfast buffet costs approx 20 euro, so if you're happy to pay less than 10 euros at starbucks, mcdonalds, earl of sandwich etc then don't bother with the plan.

3. Yes you can use child swap - you get a card, as above poster said.

4. You need Lineberty in the studios and you have to have location services set up and be in the studios. They release slots twice a day - once in the afternoon and once in the morning. They go quickly and you still have to queue at the character once its your turn. I'd recommend multiple phones if you want to meet more than one character as only one character at a time per device.

5. Yes that's exactly what it means.

1. Photopass is expensive for what it is. Its around 70 euros. It includes some, not all, character meet and greets as well as 6 rides. Very rarely do they have random photographers out even in front of the castle.

2. You can add it on but it only will save you money if you definitely want a buffet breakfast in your hotel, otherwise you should just pay as you go. The breakfast buffet costs approx 20 euro, so if you're happy to pay less than 10 euros at starbucks, mcdonalds, earl of sandwich etc then don't bother with the plan.

3. Yes you can use child swap - you get a card, as above poster said.

4. You need Lineberty in the studios and you have to have location services set up and be in the studios. They release slots twice a day - once in the afternoon and once in the morning. They go quickly and you still have to queue at the character once its your turn. I'd recommend multiple phones if you want to meet more than one character as only one character at a time per device.

5. Yes that's exactly what it means.

Amazing, thankyou so much for your help, my sleep deprived brain really appreciates it! I'm trying not to wish time away... but I really want it to be April now! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter