Little Mermaid in the theater?

eal1226

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if this is true? My children love Little Mermaid, dd3 is being Ursula for Halloween. I heard it was going to be in the theaters???

I think they were going to but since the sales of nemo and beauty and the beast where not as high as they expected they cancelled it

From what I've heard, it should be coming to theatres sometime relatively soon - but there's also rumors that Disney is considering doing a "second screen experience," where you can sync up your tablet to the movie and have sing-a-longs and things of that nature... an idea I'm not terribly fond of. Kinda hate the idea of a bunch of tiny screens on while I'm watching a movie on the big screen.

Second screen is cool in your own home, but not so much in public.

I have read about people seeing it with the Second Screen thing already, so it is out in some areas - probably very select theaters, none near me in Florida.

I don't why they don't release their movies out at the theatres anymore. Probably cheaper to put them out on BLu ray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter