Little late for Tusker House reservation OK?

venicegirl66

Earning My Ears
How long does it usually take to do breakfast at Tusker House? If you are 15 minutes late, will they seat you? We'll be coming from the Safari ride, and may be cutting it close. Thanks!

For an ADR, Disney would like for you to be a few minutes early. If you are late, you run the risk of them charging you the $10 per person penalty and not seating you. It’s up to the manager.

Have a good trip!

If you are late, be extra kind. But try to move your fast pass if you can. If not show up exactly at the start of the fastpass and then to TH.

I wouldn't schedule the safari right before an ADR without a good chunk of time in between. You can't really predict how long the safari takes because of the animals. A lot of people have gotten stuck on the safari waiting for animals to cross the road.

I wouldn't schedule the safari right before an ADR without a good chunk of time in between. You can't really predict how long the safari takes because of the animals. A lot of people have gotten stuck on the safari waiting for animals to cross the road.

I agree. I have found the Safari to be one of the most unpredictable FP attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter