List of UK DVC DISers!

Hi we would like to be added to the list of Uk Members.
Adrian and Lucy members since 2001. Home resort Hilton Head.
Cheers
Adrian

Only joined the boards recently but a DVC member since 2014.

Now own at Grand Flordian (first new 'home'), Polynesian, Aulani and topped up Poly on June. Not sure that counts as 4 but 3 at best!

Nearly bought BLT in 2012 but didn't and regretted it ever since!

:-)

Hi I thought I was on the list but can see my name anywhere, so can I please be added, We own at BWV since 2010 a DIS member since 2010. Sorry forgot our names Josephine, Albert & Alexander. TTFN

Last edited:
Hilary, you still haven't added me to the list!!!! We joined 2 years ago.

GFV, March 2015. Leonie, Paul & Emma

Hi

Please can you add us to the list? We are Claire, Greg and 2 teenagers from Leicestershire. BLT 2010 and have returned "home" in 2013 and 2016. Looking to go again in 2020 but have 200 points from this year Sept 17 to Aug 18 on the rent/transfer board if anyone is interested? Nice to meet you all. :-)

Can we be added too? Paula and Richard - we are newbies, bought AKL October 2017 :):simba:

Please add us
Firsts time on this site
Members at AKV since 2009, OKW 2013
Flying 11 th September staying at tree houses, cooper creek, Disney cruise and jambo house

Can't wait. Caught up in hurricane Irma last year lost cruise and stay in wilderness cabins and tree houses due to damage. Hoping for better this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!