List of rides for babies?

J

JenniferW

Is there a place that has the park rides without height restrictions or what they are so it will be easy to figure out what we can ride at each park. Will be going with a 9 month old and I've noticed this question has come up a lot recently for people with kids of different ages.

Thanks,
Jenn

Babies can ride on any ride where there is not a height restriction. So basically everything except Goofy's Barnstormer, Space, Splash, BTMRR, Dinosaur, Kali, TOT, RNR, Test Track, Body Wars, etc. You can do baby swaps on those rides though so that everyone can enjoy the rides w/o missing out on having to be the one that carries the baby. We took a 9 mo once and took him on everything. I wore him in a sling and it was never a problem. We just did baby swaps on the rides that he was too small on.

:earsgirl:

We took our 15 mo. old DS on quite a few rides, though we stuck with the type geared to younger children (We also have a 4 yr. old DS) -- he enjoyed most of the rides, especially It's a Small World and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. He was ENTHRALLED. The one ride that he DIDN'T like was the teacups. (Sorry, can't remember the name.) DH had the thing spinning so fast that my poor little guy was CLINGING to me in fear until I yelled "HEY! ENOUGH ALREADY!" ;) Sometimes I wonder about DH....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter