• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List of restaurants NOT on DDP???

Nennie

Insert funny comment here!
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone has a list of the restaurants that are not on the dining plan? I will be in Disney during free dining, and want to know where to go to avoid the crowds!! Thanks!!

Well, there aren't very many. Off the top of my head, I'll list the ones I can think of...

MK- none
AK- Rainforest Cafe
MGM- none
EP- Bistro de Paris, Tempura Kiku (I think, not sure)
Resorts- V&A's at GF, any of the Swan or Dolphin restaurants.
DTD- Rainforest Cafe, Portobello Yacht Club, Bongo's, House of Blues, all the Wolfgang Puck restaurants except The Dining Room, Ghirardelli's Ice Cream, Wetzel's Pretzels.

That's all I can come up with.

I think some MYW Dining guests avoid the signature 2 credit restaurants. You might check Jiko, Citrious, Yachtsman and Brown Derby. You might even stop by and ask if they've been able to seat walk ups. I'm not sure how many no shows they get.

Previous poster is correct, S/D restaurants may be your best bet.

The Disney website has an online brochure that lists all of the restaurants covered in the dining plan. I printed it out and used it as my guide!

Thanks so much!!! I am staying at the Beachclub, so the S/D restaurants will probably work the best for us!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter