List of perfect flowers for the living room

MaeHart

Earning My Ears
I’m thinking of having fresh flowers displayed in my living room just to make it look livelier. I found this Mayfair flowers shop online and planning to hire them to make the arrangements. However, I still haven’t decided on what kind of flower to pick for my living room. Anyone? TIA.

I think it depends on the colors of your room.

i like tulip, sunflowers, daisies, roses, a mixture of colors

In addition to what starry_solo mentioned You can also consider getting;

1) Spathiphyllum, commonly known as the Peace Lily, has long been a popular house plant, especially since NASA featured it in its list of best air-purifying options. It has glossy, dark green foliage and stunning white flowers, usually growing between 45 to 65 centimetres tall.

2) Jade plants are most known for their thick, oval-shaped leaves. Jade plants can live for years as long as they are given proper care. To keep your plant’s leaves nice and shiny, wipe them down every once in a while to combat dust build-up. This will keep the leaves glossy and increase their ability to absorb sunlight.

Local flowers are always good & cheap.

I like the ones that can be dried/ petrified. Fully bloomed and thick petal-Ed hydrangeas, statice, straw flowers and occasional roses.

Old thread from the past. OP only posted that one time then never returned. Sounds more like an ad for that flower shop to me.......LOL.

I'd like to recommend this theflowersdirectory. com/collections/yellow-flowers/products/sweeter-than-ever-bouquet where I buy my flowers for my office! They have been good to me and the service has been amazing!

I believe that roses, especially white roses should be part of our daily life. They tell us to trust, support, and love each other. That is one of the best ways to make this world better. whiteroseshub.com/what-do-white-roses-mean-on-mothers-day/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!