List of fellow adventurers while on a trip

No list on our July China trip either.

I'm also one not happy about the booklet. I carried it with me daily on both of my ABDs in a side pocket of my crossbody purse. I also like to hold on to them as a keepsake. I keep an "old school" Lane Cedar chest where I put those kinds of things from our travels.

The booklet about your trip will now be digital. No more Hard copies after Sept.
Oh wow. We got one for the trip we just got back from, so I guess we were some of the last. My daughter loves those books... she write notes in them and uses them to keep track of each day. She uses them to pack as well. That's a shame, and I agree it seems like cheaping out.

Yes, we "made" pseudo-Booklets for the trip. We don't like it, either! Interesting...I sent two emails to ABD recently...one about the Adventure Handbook and one about making ABD hats with velcro closures and having the ABD luggage scale available. Guess which ones they answered? I'll give you a hint...they did NOT answer my opinion on the lack of handbooks!
So what did they say about the ABD Luggage scale???

Sayhello

So what did they say about the ABD Luggage scale???

Sayhello
ABD Insiders on FB had obtained one for a giveaway....I told them it was adorable and thought they should make it available. I would have to buy one. They said my "thoughts would be shared with Management". Took me 5 years of petitioning ABD to get Polo Shirts. Will probably take as long...they would profit, tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts