• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

liquid gravy browner

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
Some of my crock pot recipes call for liquid gravy browner.

I can't find this in the stores. Looking in the gravy section, all I see are cans of gravy, packages of gravy mix, and the Bistro type of powder mix.

Do you think I could substitute something else for liquid gravy browner? Maybe we don't have this product in Canadian stores or I'm looking in the wrong section.

Do they mean Kitchen Bouguet? Or maybe worchestershire sauce?:confused:
Don't you hate it when you can't figure out what the indredients are? Hope somebody has the answer for you!:D

I would think it's Kitchen Bouquet.
But I don't know if you have it in Canada.

Yes it is called Kitchen Bouquet. It's usually over in the section where you would find the marinades and the liquid smoke.

You can buy it on the net at many places I am sure; this is the first link that came up for google:

http://www.drhot.net/kitchenbouquet.html

non meat product.....but it is so good in my gravy and also my soups...

non meat product.....but it is so good in my gravy and also my soups...

Thanks everyone for your help.

I've never heard of kitchen bouquet but I will look for it in the section where I've seen liquid smoke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter