Lion King Show Same at WDW??

LukenDC

DIS Veteran
I recently visited Disneyland Paris and watched the Lion King show. In September I will visit WDW for the first time. Is the DLP Lion King Show the same as Festival of the Lion King at WDW's Animal Kingdom park?

I have seen the Festival of the Lion King show at WDW many times, and while I have not seen the one at DLRP I believe they are very different.

Have visited WDW twice (2002 & 2003) and DLP in Ocober 2004. Have seen thw Lion King show at all visits and the one at WDW is nothing like the one at DLP. The one at DLP is a cut down version of the video/stage show while the one at WDW is more a circus type show featuring the characters from the video. Both are excellent, although as a lover of shows my personal prefrence would be for the presentation at DLP. I know that the show at WDW was closed last year for some upgrading (of the theatre I think) but don't know if they changed the show. Will let you know after we've visited this July! (can't wait).

Liz :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

They are complete different. At DLRP it is part of the broadway musical. And it is great!

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter