Links to ABD Trip Reports

Someone told me I should come over here and post a link.

This is a Trip Report for the ABD Backstage Magic with the DIS crew from June 9th - 14th. While I am keeping the major spoilers out of the report, I would like to recommend anyone planning on going on this trip anytime soon to NOT read this report anyways...I personally think the less you know going in the better.

However, for those that are really curious or are on the fence about the trip:

Link HERE

Please only post links here - otherwise, the thread will get to be pages & pages, and it will still be hard to find stuff. :thumbsup2

If you don't know how to post links to posts, let me know, and I can help!

Sayhello

Hey Sayhello--I am writing up a Scotland trip report...how do I post a link to it? thanks!

Hey Sayhello--I am writing up a Scotland trip report...how do I post a link to it? thanks!
Are you posting it here on the DISBoards or on another site? If it's here on the DIS, once you post the first post of the thread, you'll have an URL for the thread in your address bar. Just copy that address, and hit the icon above the text window that looks like the Earth with a chain link in front of it. Paste the URL into the pop-up box, hit enter, and you'll have a link to your report.

If you are posting it on another site, the process is pretty much the same. Post it to the other site, grab the URL from the address bar, and paste it into the pop-up box after hitting the Earth-with-link icon.

Let me know if that makes sense or not!

Sayhello

Are you posting it here on the DISBoards or on another site? If it's here on the DIS, once you post the first post of the thread, you'll have an URL for the thread in your address bar. Just copy that address, and hit the icon above the text window that looks like the Earth with a chain link in front of it. Paste the URL into the pop-up box, hit enter, and you'll have a link to your report.

If you are posting it on another site, the process is pretty much the same. Post it to the other site, grab the URL from the address bar, and paste it into the pop-up box after hitting the Earth-with-link icon.

Let me know if that makes sense or not!

Sayhello
Thanks! It will be on DIS- will give it a go in next few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!