Linking tickets to app?

mavman

Earning My Ears
How many people here link their Disney tickets (I have hopper passes) to the Disney app. Seems like a good idea to avoid losing them etc

How many people here link their Disney tickets (I have hopper passes) to the Disney app. Seems like a good idea to avoid losing them etc

I do. Saved us a couple times. The only bad part is that we still needed the tickets for FPs, but we haven't used MaxPass yet. One tip though is turn your brightness up before trying to scan the app in at the gates.

I linked mine for our trip last week. I had the tickets with me and the CM asked to see them our first day. She said she wanted to make sure we had them in case my phone died. She also had us put our names on our tickets. I just used the hard tickets instead of my app the rest of the time.

We do now that we use MaxPass. I still just use the actual tickets (in a lanyard) to redeem my MaxPass at the scanners because it is quicker than calling up the app and swiping through however many in your party.

PHXscuba

To the OP: in addition to linking your tickets to the app, take photos of each ticket (with clear images of the bar codes) to have on your phone as a back up. If anything happens to your tickets and (Murphy's Law) the app goes wonky on you, you will still have the photos to work with. A relative's tickets were stolen, but, thanks to the photos, the tickets were replaced quickly at City Hall.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts