Linking MDE accounts for ADRs?

fizzingwhizbee

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! If there is a thread for this specifically, please link me! Otherwise - I am staying offsite with another family in January and we want to start making our ADRs as they open. Each of us has a MDE account, but I can't figure out how to link our accounts together without having our park tickets or having a hotel reservation so I can book the ADRs for all of us. We will end up being a fairly large group, 4 adults and 5 kids (2 are infants). Is there something I'm missing? Or do I need to manually add my friends to my account as guests of my party, but then they lose their potential shared control of our reservations? It was so much easier the last time I stayed on property and linked accounts, lol.

Hi everyone! If there is a thread for this specifically, please link me! Otherwise - I am staying offsite with another family in January and we want to start making our ADRs as they open. Each of us has a MDE account, but I can't figure out how to link our accounts together without having our park tickets or having a hotel reservation so I can book the ADRs for all of us. We will end up being a fairly large group, 4 adults and 5 kids (2 are infants). Is there something I'm missing? Or do I need to manually add my friends to my account as guests of my party, but then they lose their potential shared control of our reservations? It was so much easier the last time I stayed on property and linked accounts, lol.
Don’t do it. I linked my acct with my DH’s for dining & all my kids migrated over to his acct & IT cannot fix it. I have to log into his acct to do anything for them - AP renewal, age change etc.

I also had double profiles for everyone. IT fixed that. All I did was book overlapping BoG ADRs to get all 5 of us on the reservation and poof.

The kids names were under DH’s reservation for that ADR and poof all their bands, tickets, profiles etc were controlled by him. IT can’t explain it after hrs spent on the phone with them. I can’t even imagine what it would be like had they migrated to an account that was not my spouse’s.

You don't have to link the accounts to make dining reservations. Anyone can make ADRs for the entire group and other than the lead guest, you don't have to include the names of the others on the reservations. Just be sure to make the reservations for 9 since even infants have to be included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter