Linking fastpasses

Hannahhop

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if there is a way to link fastpasses with someone that is not on our reservation?

Make sure you are linked in MDE before you make fastpasses. Then you can make them all at the same time for everyone in your party.

Make sure you are linked in MDE before you make fastpasses. Then you can make them all at the same time for everyone in your party.
We tried that but when we put in her reservation confirmation number it told us we couldn’t link her because she already has an account. Maybe we did something wrong?

We tried that but when we put in her reservation confirmation number it told us we couldn’t link her because she already has an account. Maybe we did something wrong?
You don't need a reservation confirmation number to link through Family and Friends.

You link the actual people by listing and then inviting them by following the steps in your account.

Jumping on this thread with a similar follow up question - is there a way to make sure everyone in my party is linked correctly before it's actually time to make our FPs? (My sister shows up twice and I'm not sure which one to use.)

Jumping on this thread with a similar follow up question - is there a way to make sure everyone in my party is linked correctly before it's actually time to make our FPs? (My sister shows up twice and I'm not sure which one to use.)
You need to call Disney IT about that. Call the main Disney number and they will connect you to IT. It probably says that in the small print below your reservation on your MDE account. It does on mine.

In looking at the avatars next to your sister’s two profiles, is one of them the correct animated avatar that she actually chose (Mickey, Minnie, Belle, Buzz, etc.) and the other avatar a generic blue silhouette of Mickey’s head?

I have found that whenever I mistakenly have two matching profiles in my Family and Friends list it’s the generic blue Mickey that is the impostor. I remove the false profile from my list and all is well. Also, I’m assuming only one of your sister’s profiles has theme park tickets assigned to them? If yes, when you begin making FPs you will quickly be able to tell which profile to use because the other won’t have tickets and therefore will not be able to book FPs. Hope this helps.

Did you happen to have her on your friends list and then linked her via her MDE after? Rather than inviting her using her occurrence of her appearance on your MDE?
Have you tried to book FP for her? Do both have tickets attached? One way would be to try and book a FP for each one. If only one has tickets then that's the one you use. If both work, then probably doesn't matter and she's a true duplicate of the same person.

In looking at the avatars next to your sister’s two profiles, is one of them the correct animated avatar that she actually chose (Mickey, Minnie, Belle, Buzz, etc.) and the other avatar a generic blue silhouette of Mickey’s head?

I have found that whenever I mistakenly have two matching profiles in my Family and Friends list it’s the generic blue Mickey that is the impostor. I remove the false profile from my list and all is well. Also, I’m assuming only one of your sister’s profiles has theme park tickets assigned to them? If yes, when you begin making FPs you will quickly be able to tell which profile to use because the other won’t have tickets and therefore will not be able to book FPs. Hope this helps.

I don't think she's ever actually logged in to her account so they're both the generic ones lol. I'm just going to call Disney and make sure she's actually connected to me before our FP day on 7/31. TY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter