Linking Canadian Resident Cert.

fattymatty

Mouseketeer
Tried adding canadian Resident Cert to my account today and comes up as the correct info click match it starts loading and then back to previous page select a different person same result am I doing something wrong

I'm not sure I know what you mean? I've never had to add anything to acct like that?

I'm not sure I know what you mean? I've never had to add anything to acct like that?
I believe he may be talking about linking the voucher/ticket from buying the Canadian Resident promo tickets.
I wish I could help OP. I haven't added mine yet. I do plan to add them this weekend though so I will report back .

I just linked an Airmiles Canadian ticket to make my FP booking yesterday morning. I typed the code under the barcode and then was prompted to assign the ticket. I was having some trouble at the beginning because the website's ticket assigning function was down from 2 am to 6:30 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!