Link to a little slice of heaven. Dole Whips!

Oh! That sounds yummy!
Hmmm, too bad it's an american brand. :sad2:

Hmmm, may have to try that. Not to sound like a lush or anything, but for those who might enjoy an occassional coctail, I bet adding a little splash or two of Malibu Rum to this would be tasty! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We will have to try that this weekend!!! My kids and I have been talking about them a lot lately..and.. we are a 15 hour drive from the World...so there is no easy way to fullfill that craving right now!

bclydia said:
Oh! That sounds yummy!
Hmmm, too bad it's an american brand. :sad2:

This isn't as easy, but since you can't get that brand maybe this will help? We've had this a number of times & the kids love it! It's more about taste than texture though......

Pineapple Icee Whip
a Great Pretender for Dole Whips, from from Dole.com

2 cans DOLE Crushed Pineapple, 20 oz. each
2 Tbl lemon juice
2 Tbl lime juice
1/3 c sugar
½ c chopped maraschino cherries, mini marshmallow or mini chocolate chips, (optional)
1½ c heavy whipping cream, whipped

Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.

Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Stir in cherries or marshmallow or chips, if desired.

Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags. Store bags flat in freezer. Freeze about 1½ hours or until slushy.

Stir gently pineapple slush into whipped cream until just blended, in large bowl. Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour. Serve. Yield: 8 servings

I thought I respond3ed here, but it was on the linked thread. Thanks for that info. I never tried a Dole Whip at WDW even though I have heard about them on these boards. But last summer in Hawaii I tried one at the Dole Plantation, and now I don't think I will be passing Adventureland without stopping for one ever again!

Oh, thank you!
That sounds yummy! I know what hubby will be asking for this weekend!
Lydia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter