Limo Service - Three Way Trip

vacationman

Don't take your kids to WDW unless you are prepare
Having read this board recently, I am somewhat hesitant to use my regular ride (Tiffany) so I am asking for suggestions for reliable transportation for my next two trips (must include a grocery stop option).

In December 2002, I will need transportation for 4 passengers from MCO to Disney's Boardwalk Villas, then from Boardwalk to the Royal Pacific Resort (at Universal), then from the Royal Pacific back to MCO.

Also, in June 2002, I will need a limo for 5 passengers to and from Old Key West.

We have used Happy Limo for some really strange transfer combos (we do a lot of Disney cruises, as well as WDW), and it has always gone smoothly. We don't usually use the grocery stop, but we did for the first time on our trip last weekend and it worked out really well. We were going to Port Canaveral and just wanted to stop at a convenience store rather than a supermarket, so the driver stopped at a 7-11 right by the expressway.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

To Rabbittsz

The link to the website does not cover three way trips. Do I need to price each one separately? Also, for the June trip, I would like a limo - are the costs for a limo on the website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter