Limo Bus to Airport

MimiDee905

Mouseketeer
Looking for an answer to a simple question!

Heading to our first ever Japan trip in 50 short days! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I know that I can simply purchase tickets at Narita for the Limo bus to my TDR hotel upon arriving in Tokyo...but what about departing? How does the bus know to pick me up? Or does it run its route regardless of pre-reservations? Should I pre-book my ticket for my departure date?

Thanks!

We only used the Limo Bus from the hotel to Narita - but it did stop at every location listed on the route. The doormen at the hotels would just wave them on if there were no passengers to board. We did prebook online for the return trip, payment is made in cash on the day of departure. The bus didn't fill up until we reached the last stop (I think it was near the Welcome Center). Some people were unable to board. I think it would be safe to prebook upon your arrival at the hotel (unless you preplan everything like me)!

If you're staying at one of the TDR hotels, they will book your return Limousine Bus for you (at the Sheraton, it was done at Bell Services). I paid at the hotel when I made the reservation, and received a voucher to give to the bus driver. The bus schedule to Narita was twice per hour. It was all very easy to do.

If you're leaving from the hotel, you should pre-book. The hotel can do it for you and you'll need to designate what time you're planning to leave. You'll pay at the hotel and they'll give you a ticket. If you're leaving from either of the parks, there's no need to pre-book; just show up at the bus stop. I've never been on a bus that was full, but I almost always take the 2:30/2:50ish bus so I can't speak for other times.

If you're staying at one of the TDR hotels, they will book your return Limousine Bus for you (at the Sheraton, it was done at Bell Services). I paid at the hotel when I made the reservation, and received a voucher to give to the bus driver. The bus schedule to Narita was twice per hour. It was all very easy to do.
If you pay at the hotel can you use a credit card?

We stayed at the Okura Tokyo Bay and paid with credit card at the concierge desk. It was very easy.

I don't know if they allowed credit cards or not, but it was only 1800 yen (less than $17).

Bell services in Disneyland booked for us but wanted cash only. When we tried to book online, we were told that it wasn't possible for the TDR to Narita route

Not sure if you mean you could not book TDR to Narita, or if you could not pay online.
We were able to book (or reserve) tickets from TDR to Narita online, but we needed to pay in cash to the bell service at the hotel. I just printed out my onlive recervation and presented it at the hotel.

Last week it said that the route was unavailable for booking online so we booked and paid in bell services

Not sure if you mean you could not book TDR to Narita, or if you could not pay online.
We were able to book (or reserve) tickets from TDR to Narita online, but we needed to pay in cash to the bell service at the hotel. I just printed out my onlive recervation and presented it at the hotel.
I just booked ours online last night for TDR to Narita. It said the same thing about paying in yen at the hotel desk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!