Limited Edition Pins

TMyersTX

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the specific location of limited edition pins in each park? I am new to collecting and think I missed some amazing pins on my last visit.

I don't know about Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom as we didn't spend much time shopping in either park.
The main pin trading store in Epcot is now inside the camera store - located inside one of the 'legs' of Spaceship Earth. As you enter the park, it's on the right side.
In the Magic Kingdom it's in Frontierland Trading Post.
I also found out that the Fantasia Gift Shop inside the Contemporary resort had a selection of limited edition pins - so be sure to check gift shops at the resorts.

Does anyone know the specific location of limited edition pins in each park? I am new to collecting and think I missed some amazing pins on my last visit.
Did you get to stop at Guest Services in each park while you were there? They could probably direct you pretty well.

I have always had the best luck getting my Limited pins (like VISA Cardholder, DVC, etc.) at the pin store at Disney Springs. I tend to only get Limited pins in the park if they’re for an event in that park, like MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Magic Kingdom - Frontier Trading Post
Animal Kingdom - Discovery Trading Co.
Epcot - Pin Traders bear SSE
Hollywood Studios - Dark room near front of park - and there is also a shop on sunset Blvd
Disney Springs - Pin traders near once upon a toy & trend

Does anyone know if the Limited Edition Carousel of Progress 45th Anniversary pin is still available at Tomorrowland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!