Lime Green Ribbons

Seahag

yes...I'm a natural blue...
I have heard little whispers about the "DIS"ers wearing lime green ribbons ~~ is this only for certain trips or certain people ? Are they worn thru the whole trip ? I would love to keep my eyes open for my fellow US/IOA fans when we go in November;) but don't want to appear to be "stalking" anyone ( I would be a little suprised if some stranger just walked up to me at US or IOA !!!)
Thanks for the tips !!!:cool:

The lime green ribbons are for the entire trip by most DIS'ers. I generally wear a DIS shirt since that's easier to spot than a ribbon.

Oh darn!! I didn't know about this...i would have loved to meet a fellow Diser at the parks last week!!

As I would look around, I would wonder if anyone I "knew" was there...especially at the HRH!

Where do you buy a DIS shirt? Or do you have one because you are a moderator?

Thanks for the info , I was very curious. A DIS shirt ?? well, I will keep my eyes open !! LOL Is it lime green ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter