Lime Green Mickey Heads??

zippehsmom

DIS Veteran
OK I got my lime green Mickey Heads from Home Depot. Now what do I do with them?

Is there a certain spot I'm supposed to put them in?

We'll be there July 10-20th, anybody else there during that time?

zippehsmom:D

i put some laminate on them and put some on my luggage and then i have one on a backpack i carry around...

what exactly are the lime green mickey heads and why do you get them at home depot??

Originally posted by zippehsmom
OK I got my lime green Mickey Heads from Home Depot. Now what do I do with them?

Is there a certain spot I'm supposed to put them in?

We'll be there July 10-20th, anybody else there during that time?

We'll be there the exact same dates (at either POFQ or split AKL/Poly...have to decide within the next few days which it'll be). I'll be wearing my Mickey Head on my fanny pack (although in all of our trips to WDW, I've never spotted anyone wearing lime green). Have a great trip. :)

JKanownik: Great job on the Mickey heads.

DisneyLisa well I'll wear them on my fanny pack also. Maybe we'll see you around.

Great job Jknaownik!! I think I'll be hitting Michaels!:D

I just might have to use your idea, If that would be ok. I was planning on laminating my Home Depot Mickey heads, but didn't even think of putting the stickers on them. I am planning on punching a hole in the corner attaching a key chain holder and putting it on my backpack. We will be there soon.

I can't wait:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like them! I posted mine to give people some ideas on how to personalize theirs. I had a good time doing it and I think it adds a nice touch. Please feel free to use my idea. I have no problem with it at all!

Thanks again,
Colleen

Colleen, Nice job on the Mickey heads!!

If anyone out there is unable to get the Mickey heads, I have a sister who is a Home Depot manager and she can get me some Mickey Heads to send out. If you would like me to send you a few please PM me with your address and I'll be happy to send them! They come in all colors, but alien green is the official DIS board green. Let me know what color you would like.

I made name tags, luggage tags, fanny pack tags and I added them to our cabin door sign for our upcoming cruise. They are also great for you scrap booking folks!!

Hey guys!!! Will someone please tell me what the lime green mickey heads are????? I realize what they are for but I am lost as to what exactly they are.

At Home Depot they carry Disney paint and on the sample swatches (I think that's what they're called) the paint colors are in the shape of MIckey's Head.

Since the DIS Boards color is Lime Green, they are perfect name tags:D

Thanks to Jkanownik I now know what to do with mine;)

We also laminated our but made lanyard cards out of them. Another thing we did was took the Mickey shaped part off the card and then laminated it and made a pin out of it with our Disboard name on it.

MinieFan - There are two different colors at Home Depot you can use. 1 in Sonic Boom and the other is Alien Green. We used either color. My DD preferred the Alien Green whereas I preferred Sonic Boom.

We also picked up other colors and used them for scrapbooking. They have all sorts of colors.

Have fun thinking of other things to do with them.

Another thing we did was took the Mickey shaped part off the card and then laminated it

This is what I did, peeled the Mickey head right off the card, laminated two back to back, and make cool luggage tags for all our bags.

I made my wife change out of her pajamas (it was 5:30pm, time to get dressed for the day) and go with me to Home Depot. I told here that there was something relating to our WDW trip there. We went over to the paint samples and had a great time reading all of the names. She picked out a purple sample (I forget the name) and I got a couple of the alien green ones. I made the purple one into a luggage tag for her and then put the green ones on my bag that I will be carrying in the park. I laminated with my iron, be careful the iron is not too hot, one paint sample shrunk when I was sealing the lamination film.
I took photos of it with my camera phone. The photo quality is lacking, but you get the idea. Say hello if you see us in the park! We will be there from May 18-21.

T40405131249540.jpg

DIStag.jpg

Looks great!

I must have a lot of Disers in my neighborhood, because all the alien green Mickey heads were gone when I was there a few days ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter